Below you’ll find the projects I have in various stages of completion. I’m generally working on 1-2 books at a time, and tend to release a novel every other month.
12 Weeks to a Trilogy (Released on Amazon, Audiobooks in Progress)
12 Weeks to a Trilogy is a new project which entails writing a sci-fi trilogy sequel to Void Wraith in a total of 12 weeks. This project is documented via a series of videos, which describe the progress each week and give more information about specific aspects of the project, such as cover art, characters, world building, scheduling, and more. View the videos and follow along on the Chris Fox YouTube Channel.
- 12 Weeks to a Trilogy
- Week 1: Worldbuilding
- Week 2: Plot Gardening
- Week 3: Accountability
- Week 4: Launch Scheduling
- Week 5: The Importance of Character Names
- Week 6: The Advantages of Back-to-Back Writing
- Week 7: Dealing With Setbacks
- Week 8: Planetstrider is Live
- Week 9: Crafting a Blurb
- Week 10: Short & Sweet
- Week 11: Why I’m Abandoning Scrivener
- Week 12: Failing Forward
- Week 13: Q&A
Relaunch Your Novel: Breathe Life Into Your Backlist (Released on Amazon, Audiobook Coming Soon)
Breathe life into your backlist
Have you launched a novel, or many novels, only to have them land with a whimper? Have you had a great selling book or series slowly fade away to obscurity? What if you could relaunch those books, turning your backlist into a great source of income?
You can. This book will teach you:
- How to analyze your previous launches to determine failure points.
- How to turn your backlist into an automated system that feeds readers back into your other books.
- What types of relaunches exist, and which is right for your book.
- How other authors have successfully relaunched. What worked, and what didn’t.
Buy on Amazon now.