Sign up for the Mailing List and receive the prequel to the series, Planetstrider, for free!
12 Weeks to a Trilogy is a project which entails writing a sci-fi trilogy sequel to Void Wraith in a total of 12 weeks. This project is documented via a series of videos, which describe the progress each week and give more information about specific aspects of the project, such as cover art, characters, world building, scheduling, and more. View the videos and follow along on the Chris Fox YouTube Channel.
Sign up to the mailing list to get the Scrivener files mentioned in the videos.
- 12 Weeks to a Trilogy
- Week 1: Worldbuilding
- Week 2: Plot Gardening
- Week 3: Accountability
- Week 4: Launch Scheduling
- Week 5: The Importance of Character Names
- Week 6: The Advantages of Back-to-Back Writing
- Week 7: Dealing With Setbacks
- Week 8: Planetstrider is Live
- Week 9: Crafting a Blurb
- Week 10: Short & Sweet
- Week 11: Why I’m Abandoning Scrivener
- Week 12: Failing Forward
- Week 13: Q&A