Hi everyone, I’m Chris’s wife, Lisa. I’ve been helping Chris with some of his behind the scenes publishing, and have discovered that I enjoy book formatting. If you’re like Chris and would rather spend more time writing and less time messing around with different book formats for publishing, I can help you! I can work directly from a Scrivener file and output nicely formatted books in a variety of different formats for both eBooks and paperbacks.
- $100 for a single book
- Hourly fee for later revisions
What you get
- Beautifully formatted eBooks in the following formats:
- MOBI (Kindle/Amazon)
- Generic EPUB (iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, etc)
- A similarly styled pdf for print in the paperback size of your choice (great for use with CreateSpace)
- Built in table of contents
- Optional features like a dedication, copyright, “About the Author” page and more
What you need
- Scrivener file or Word document containing your book
- A cover image (to be embedded in the eBook)
Note: My services do not include any editing. I only do formatting of the content you give me.
If you’re interested or have questions, send me an email below!
Want to try formatting yourself? I use Vellum for formatting. It creates beautiful books, but is currently Mac only. If you have a Mac, you can try it out for free. Maybe you’ll enjoy formatting too!