This week, Chris once again appeared as a guest on the Novel Marketing Podcast. This time the topic was how to write 5,000 words per hour, which is the title of one of his books. Here are some of the questions/topics covered in the interview:
- Why is fast writing so important?
- How do authors write faster?
- Writing sprints- no interuptions. No editing, just writing. Twenty minutes.
- What’s the mindset of a fast writer?
- Walk us through your 5 step process:
- Step 1- Clear the Decks
- Step 2- Know what you are going to write
- Step 3- Start the Clock
- Step 4- Record the Results
- Step 5- Learn from the work
- As writers try your method … what are the blocks they’re going to come up against?
- How much of a word count increase to you see on average?
- How long does it typically take before this new way of writing kicks in?
- What tools make it easier to write faster?
- Is it better for writers to try this on a piece they’re not as emotionally invested in?
- How can someone put this into practice today?
- Read How to Write 5,000 Words an Hour for free.
- Buy How to Write 5,000 Words an Hour on Amazon.
Listen to the interview now on the Novel Marketing Podcast!