Can we really combine creativity with algorithms to write better stories and sell more books?
Watch the full video, view the transcript and more at: The Creative Penn Podcast #292
Interview Highlights include:
- What Amazon data science, and machine learning, are and how authors can use them.
- How Amazon differs from the other online book retailers and how authors can train Amazon to sell more books.
- What to look for to find a voracious readership.
- Strategically writing to market and how to know what readers are looking for.
- On Amazon ads and when they are useful.
- Tips on writing faster.
- The future of writing, including virtual reality and AI help with story.
The Creative Penn Podcast #292 featuring Chris Fox