Chris recently appeared as a guest on the Novel Marketing Podcast, discussing how to write to market. Here are some of the questions covered in the interview:
- What does it mean to write to market?
- Why would authors want to write to market?
- What about the selling out question?
- What mistakes do authors make when writing to market?
- The key is to deliver a similar emotional experience
- Example: The Hunger Games and the Divergent series
- How do you write to market?
- What is a hot category?
- What is a hungry category?
- What about the switching genre question?
- How do we find out how popular a genre is?
- What are some quick tips?
- Why should people buy your book Write to Market?
Listen to the interview now on the Novel Marketing Podcast!
Novel Marketing Podcast – How to Write to Market With Chris Fox